Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally some sunshine!

Hello,
 
I must admit it was a challenge to be productive this week with the beautiful weather we've been having. Here is what happened this week:
 
  • I have been working a lot this week with Amber Tatnall  on the WIC Fruit and Vegetable check project proposal. Hopefully we will send everything out to the NYS Department of Health this afternoon.
  • Lots of local dinner planning and logistics. I have been talking with a couple people about chicken for the local dinner. Waiting to hear back about price estimates.
  • My next quarterly report is due to New York Campus Compact on May 27th. I started working on that this week.
  • Last Friday, I attended a Farm Catskills board meeting and gave them updates on a couple things including: Camp Move IT, the local dinner at SUNY Delhi, and CADI purchasing.
  • Sent out a flyer about summer volunteering to the Campus Voice. I haven't had any interest so far, but I thought I would give it one last try.
Best,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment