Friday, May 27, 2011

Revisions, Revisions

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all had a great week. Here is the update.

  • Finished my AmeriCorps quarterly report.
  • On Friday, May 20th I attended a conference put on by Cornell Cooperative Extension on how to market and sell farm products. I learned about a lot of good resources that will hopefully make it easier for SUNY Delhi to buy local.
  • I went to a "Art and Soul of the Catskills" planning meeting. It seems like its going to be a great festival that celebrates local talent and food. The planning committee is going to keep in touch with me and let me know if there is any way the college could be involved.
  • Working on yet more revisions to the "WIC Fruit and Vegetable Check use at Delaware County Farmer's Markets" research project. Hopefully these will be the last.
  • A Thank you goes to David Brower for compiling the results from the survey the FFT team distributed at the screening of "Fresh."  
  • I did some research on farms in the area that have greenhouses. We are hoping to be able to utilize these for salad greens, etc. for the local dinner.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment