Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting out of the office

Hello Everyone,
 
I hope you have been enjoying the summer weather.
  • Amber Tatnall and I spent Wednesday at the Walton WIC outreach site and Thursday at the Hobart site doing our research interviews.  We also went to the Sidney outreach site last week.
  • Trying to recruit some more students to work in the Delaware Academy school garden.
  • Working on sourcing the vegetables for the local dinner. If anyone knows of any vegetable farmers looking to expand or grow for this specific event, let me know! I would like to use this dinner as an opportunity to get more farmers growing more.
  • Barb Jones and I talked to the manager of the Delhi Farmer's market (Meg Kennedy) about having a market on campus once their regular season ends. Meg is going to talk to the vendors and see what they think.
Enjoy the weekend!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment