Friday, February 11, 2011

Expensive Stamps and Phone Tag (January 15th through the 21st)

Hello everyone-
 
I can hardly believe that another week has gone by already! It was kind of a short week with Martin Luther King day but here is the update.
 
  • I spent a lot of time this week finalizing the letter and survey that is going out to Restaurants about buying locally. This included personalizing the letters and getting labels printed for the envelopes. Realized that if I buy a stamp for each envelope it will cost $44. Not sure how to resolve that yet.
  • Still playing phone tag with the contact from MAINES. Hopefully I will be able to contact him next week.
  • Attended a Grant writing workshop on campus.
  • "Attended" a webinar entitled "Collaborative Development for Connecting Farm and Community." I believe the webinar was recorded and archived so if anyone would like a link to that let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment