Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh Delhi...

Hello,
 
After spending a sunny and snow-free weekend in PA, I am wondering whether it was a good idea to come back to Delhi...especially after the weather we've been having today! Even though the college is on break next week, I will be in my office so feel free to call or email me.
 
Here is what went on this week:
 
  • Had 2 planning meetings with Amber Tatnall and the involved students about the WIC project. We are in the stage of drafting interview questions and thinking about ways to get participants.
  • Michelle Premura and Prof. Jack Tessier have been in contact about student internships at the Turquoise Barn. She also wants to have Hospitality and Culinary students, so I will be talking to those departments.
  • Met with Chef Jay and Ulla about the Local Dinner in the fall. Jay will write up a menu over the break, and then I will work on finding sources of the food.
  • Campus FFT meeting is this afternoon. Among other things, we will be discussing our next program: a collaboration with Counseling and Health services called "Junk Food Science."
  • I have been working heavily this week on a database that archives all of the people I have been in contact with during my time here. What projects they have been involved with, future ideas for collaboration, contact information, etc. Feel free to suggest fields/info that would be useful to have in the database.
Have a great weekend / break! Safe travels.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment